Thursday, September 6, 2007

He's always there...

Love Letter from Abba Father

Inspired by the Holy Spirit

My daughter be not quick to judge a thing or person for you know not what they have gone through to be where they are at now. My daughter listen closely to all that is said before you speak and you will stay out of much trouble. Let go of the past hurts and bruises, for to hang on to them will keep you from growing in Me. To let go will release my anointing to launch you forward and upward to know heights you have never known before. O My Beloved one hold tight to My truths and My mercy will cover you every time. Believe not everyone who says lord lord for some who appear righteous or not even Mine. Allow the Holy Spirit to guide you and give you the discernment on every person you meet. I love you deeply My daughter of so much joy and laughter. Keep quiet when trouble comes knocking at your door. Cling to My word of truth and you will always be at the right place at the right time. Rest and be not weary for I Am on the inside of your heart. Love Eternally, Abba Father

Copyright 9-5-07 Sue Steen Nickel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just what I needed today Jan, thanks for posting that. :)