Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Obama Needs Our Prayers

Okay, so I didn't vote for him and quite honestly I don't trust him AT ALL, but God had a reason for Obama being our next president. So, we need to be faithful in praying for him, in trying to cut the criticism - tough as that may be for me!! - and, most of all, faithful in trusting our lives, every single minute part, to God. We need to be in the Word and in unceasing prayer for our nation and all of the leaders.

God will never leave us nor forsake us, that's a promise.

Below, I've tried to include a link for one of my favorite songs. It reminds me that my trust is in Christ alone -- not in a man, not in a nation, not in my ideals... Just in Christ alone. I hope it works for you.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=67526786fe0444acf467&msg=Your%20email%20has%20been%20successfully%20sent%20to%20your%20friend..

In 2009, may we grow in Christ as never before.

No comments: